Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/9/1/10/112/1499764/user/1613286/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
TimeLoopTheory Forum • View topic - Time Loop Theory was better than Lost

Time Loop Theory was better than Lost

Post any questions that you'd like the author to answer regarding the theory

Time Loop Theory was better than Lost

Postby alexander.hugestrand on Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 am

This is actually just a comment to the Time Loop Theory, but there was no appropriate place to put it, so it had to be a new topic...

In my opinion, I think that the Time Loop Theory is actually a better work than what the staff behind Lost ever achieved. The reason is that it is a thorough model of the laws of physics and time travel (thorough enough for a TV-show), and answers more mysteries in Lost than the TV-show answers itself. Such a model is exactly what Lost would have needed in order to be consistent - and it should have been written BEFORE the pilot episode! But now it's too late...

Well, I shouldn't complain about Lost. It was quite good after all. But still, the Time Loop Theory is better!
alexander.hugestrand

Re: Time Loop Theory was better than Lost

Postby thewhiterabbit on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:05 am

its funny the show had a battle between faith and science...now we battle over scifi and myth....

BTW
Asst. Dir. Kendall wrote: Then...the plot device expired and time travel became irrelevant... :( I'll always love you most of all, season 5...
i know i cought a S5 epi while i was still watching S2...i was like so they are in the 70s the whole time what...i had a lot of questions.... so as i started from S1(after seeing S5 epi) all i thought about was time travel so i never really thought about myth.
If i could go back in time i would rewrite LOST...
thewhiterabbit

regards to www.timelooptheory.com team

Postby Leonardo1970 on Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 am

Thanks for taking the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you acquire expertise, would you mind updating your weblog with extra info? It is extremely helpful for me.
Leonardo1970

Return to Questions about the Theory