Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /data/9/1/10/112/1499764/user/1613286/htdocs/forum/common.php on line 106
TimeLoopTheory Forum • View topic - How LOST should have ended :)

How LOST should have ended :)

Discuss anything not related to lost: Politics, Business, Sports...Anything!

Re: How LOST should have ended :)

Postby Andrea on Thu May 27, 2010 10:41 am

lol :lol:

But seriously: For people who want to know more about the mysteries: There will be a kind of short-episode on the DVD for season 6. It will include the revelation about what happened to Walt and what Hurley and Ben faced while being on the island as its protectors. With it there will be some things explained (they say).

And no, this is not a joke. :P
Andrea

Postby JFWilder on Thu May 27, 2010 11:16 am

Andrea, I sure hope they do some revelations. It's really hard to trust what they're saying now that they've pulled the rug out from under us once already and been less than forthcoming on their true intentions for what the finale was going to or not going to reveal. I'm 100% sure I will wait to see the 2nd or 3rd rendition with all that cutting room floor footage they won't get around to including on the initial DVD release. We've all been victimized by that marketing trick before.

Eventually though, against what I've said before, I'm sure I will cave in and at least watch the entire series end to end again at some point. It's just too damned good, and beats the heck out of Andy Griffith for the zillionth time. :lol:
MIB is really your Little Buddy!
JFWilder

Postby JFWilder on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:59 am

I think this is really what Cuse and Lindelof did with their ending. I found this elsewhere, but thought it appropriate as to what we feel they did to us with their whole attitude near the end. Now they're in hiding...which reinforces this quite a bit. Please don't delete...
Attachments
goodbye-lost.jpg
goodbye-lost.jpg (104.56 KiB) Viewed 2165 times
MIB is really your Little Buddy!
JFWilder

Postby Libbyhyaline on Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 am

I think that's off a little. There should only be 4 fingers. You know, leave some confusion.
LOCKE: "Does any of this look familiar from when you were coming back?"
SAWYER “Well, yeah, there's my favorite leaf. How could I forget this place?"
Libbyhyaline

Return to Off Topic